Thursday, June 28, 2007

First Ever Heroic Instance

As the title says, last night I ran my first ever Heroic instance, Slave Pens. The group consisted of:

Honorshammer
Wichita
Baconstrip
Origami
Brambles

I was a little nervous about the run because, it was my first heroic, I had never even been to normal slave pens, we had 2 healers (Wichita resecced resto for the run) and therefore I would have to step up my DPS (no slacking) as well as being the only CC (for the most part).

I have to say, I was actually impressed with my performance. I was able to step up my DPS a little bit, (really need to download a DPS meter so I can compare my numbers between runs), I think I CC'd effectively and I managed to keep my aggro under control (most of the time).

Although my boots did not drop I did receive a nice +spell hit/+ stam gem to stick in my gear. Plus my first 3 badges of justice, and a sheep-load of fun. Overall the evening was great and I can't wait to do it again.

Next up for me is some stuff with Rhubarb, trying to get her better geared and more experienced. I am also thinking of trying the Darkrune event in Ogrila as I have 2 darkrunes to use.

No comments: