Friday, June 22, 2007

Introduction

Brambles is a level 70 human Mage on the Altar of Storms server. This character is specced Arcane/Fire and has professions 375 Jewelcrafting, 366 Tailoring and 375 First Aid.

Rhubarb is a level 70 dranei Paladin on the same server. This character is currently specced Holy/Prot but has the best gear in Ret.

Both characters are in a great guild Heroes Inc. The people in this guild have been very friendly sinced I joined 2 months ago and I have enjoyed grouping for both PVE and PVP with them.

Brambles is currently my main and is geared and keyed for Kara if only barely in some areas. I am currently trying to finish her tailoring in order to craft the final piece of her Spellfire set as well as improve her gear in all other areas. I am also trying to improve her general play through improving DPS through a better/more efficient spell rotation. I have never had a character at this level (raiding) so everything is a learning curve. I am also trying to get her keyed for Heroics, the closest being Cenarion.

Rhubarb is my alt which I would like to get keyed and geared for Kara as my guild is a little light on healers. We've even had a couple of players (better players than I) respec healing in the interest of getting 2 groups going to Kara. I would like to get Rhubarb ready so they could go back to the pwnage I know & envy. Rhubarb is also my arena character being a charter member of the 5v5 team "MewMewPewPew and Bubble". I'm going to say right off, I absolutely suck as a PVP healer. My first match my team went down with me at 0 healing, incredibly sad. Hopefully i can improve my game so that I can at least join my team without the burning shame.

That is all I have for now.

2 comments:

Bacon said...

Look at you! Got your own blog now, gratz. If you ever want to get Rhub keyed let me know, I'll see what I can to do help. It might not be much if you go all Holy on that character.

Rob said...

Welcome to the blogging and the site looks great :) It's so cool that several of us are doing this now.